MediTerra - Spain
MediTerra is an independent environmental consultancy company founded in 1998 formed by a multidisciplinary team with up to 25 years of experience
The activity of MediTerra has been mainly focused towards:
- The integrated environmental management of industries;
- The investigation and remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater (incl risk assessments);
- The performance of EHS Compliance and Corporate Audits;
- Environmental Due Diligences;
- Audit protocols and legal registers.
MediTerra works in whole Spain, Portugal and Andorra and holds the mandatory regional accreditations as well as the accreditation ISO 17020:2012 (Inspection Entity in the area of Contaminated Soil and Groundwater and Quantitative Risk Assessment), which is mandatory in most of the regions of Spain.