The Coca-Cola Company has developed a worldwide program – Source Vulnerability Assessment Level 1 (SVA) – to assess the production water supply reliability for all its plants. This program includes the assessment of private water supply (wells), municipal water supply, water transportation and storage, water treatment, waste water and also corporate social responsibility (CSR) in the local environment.
The main aim of the program is to evaluate sustainability of water supply, water quality, availability of water, environmental protection, compliance with company rules and environmental legal compliance. Inogen Associate, HPC Frankfurt, as a partner of Coca-Cola conducted SVAs worldwide. HPC Frankfurt is responsible for SVAs in Europe, Russia and Armenia. HPC Frankfurt investigated >70 Coca-Cola plants in 20 countries operated by 5 bottling companies (Coca-Cola Hellenic, TCCC, Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke, Coca-Cola Multon and Coca-Cola Nidan).
- Project management and organization.
- Evaluation of a provided questionnaire prior to site visits.
- Site visit and interviews with site representatives.
- Evaluation of existing documents, analyses, licenses etc.
- Internet research
- Reporting including analysis of potential risks and recommended corrective actions.
- Safety regarding a sustainable water supply for the single bottling plants.
- Competent environmental and hydrogeological consultancy.
- Consistent consultancy services worldwide.
Find out more about our services and what we can do for you...