EHS facility management.
To provide onsite EHS facility management for a newly acquired W.R. Grace facility in Hubei, China from October 2010 to April 2011.
Outline / Scope of Works:
ESD provided onsite EHS facility management for a newly acquired W.R. Grace facility in Hubei, China from October 2010 to April 2011. The ESD project engineer was seconded to W.R. Grace as acting Facility EHS coordinator as part of the transition team. This team was responsible for the upgrade of EHS management systems, development of EHS Implementation Procedures and training programs, and conducting EHS training for the site personnel. The project also included conducting regular site inspection, identifing the EHS risks and implimenting corresponding corrective action plans.
Outcome / Client Benefits:
Particularly, our site work scopes covered the following items:
- Close EHS Legal permit/license/approvals gaps
- Conduct Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Job Safety Assessment (JSA)
- Develop a site EHS incident reporting and investigation protocol
- Develop MSDSs for all the chemicals used onsite
- Develop and deploy the site specific critical life safety procedures, e.g. LOTO, Hot work, working at height, confined space entry and PPE.
- Develop a site EHS inspection protocol for the site
- Develop site waste and chemical management procedure
- Establish employee medical surveillance program
- Develop and deploy emergency and preparedness program
- Provide EHS trainings to site employees
Find out more about our services and what we can do for you...