Contaminated Land Advisor
Delta-Simons worked closely with Coventry City Council and Tesco providing an enabling works package to deliver the remediated site to Tesco for development and to the council for the construction of the "Ricoh Football Stadium", now the home of Coventry City Football Club.
Outline Scope of Works
- Feasibility cost reviews on the basis of information provided by others Gap Filling Site Investigation
- Provision of detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments in agreement with the Local Authority and the Environment Agency
- Production and review of tender documentation for remediation contractors
- Overseeing and validation of the remediation works
- Monitoring of ground water
The original feasibility cost of £20m provided by others was revised by Delta-Simons through a process of review and risk assessment, to a point whereby the revised costs allowed the development to proceed.
Our innovative approach to detailed risk assessment, focusing on "fit for use" remediation enabled Delta-Simons to deliver the solution for less than £5m. This approach was accepted by the regulators, the end users and the ultimate funding partners. Delta-Simons is Tesco's preferred environmental consultancy supplier.
"Pinnacle sought a partner rather than simply a consultancy service provider. We looked for an organisation that listened carefully to our needs and ideas and provided a choice of added value solutions. We have been impressed with Delta-Simons ability to work closely with us to develop solutions that enables us to consistently deliver against our Client's objectives."
David Meigh, Partner
Pinnacle Consulting Engineers Limited
Find out more about our services and what we can do for you...