Pseudomonas bacteria were identified in a new mineral water deep well.
To rule out external sources for the contamination, e.g. construction deficits or a previous earthquake, a video inspection of the whole well and a geophysical integrity test were conducted.
The well was cleaned by brushing and with disinfection agents.
Pump and rising mains were cleaned and disinfected and have been reinstalled under hygienic conditions.
A new pump was inspected for its hygienic condition before installation.
- Planning, consulting and project management.
- Development of a tiered catalog of measures and of procedures for hygienic handling of well equipment.
- Identification and hiring of suitable subcontractors.
- Coordination of the works on site.
- Assistance and supervision of the video inspection and the geophysical integrity log.
- Inspection of pump and rising mains.
- Assistance and supervision during the well cleaning as well as during the cleaning, disinfection and reinstallation of pump and rising mains.
- Optimized processes due to central coordination.
- The structural integrity of the well has been confirmed.
- Contamination has been removed.
- The plant now knows the procedures for the hygienic installation and removal of their production equipment.
Find out more about our services and what we can do for you...