Inogen® Environmental Alliance, Inc hosted the 21st Inogen WorldView Conference, 'Sustainable Value Chain' on 10th April in Vienna.
Under the motto "Sustainability is not just something that happens tucked away behind closed factory doors", the Museumsquartier Vienna opened its doors to discuss current sustainability issues in their value chains and share best practice with an international audience.
There were a range of high profile speakers on the day including, key note speaker Christoph Neumayer, Director General of Federation of Austrian Industries who presented and discussed "Industry as the driving force of change" to the 128 conference delegates.
Other topics / speakers included
- Rudi Sueys, Group Environment Manager Water & Sustainable Sourcing, Coca-Cola Europe " Water sustainability in the supply chain of Coca-Cola"
- Eugenio Longo, Manager Sustainability and EU Affairs, Borealis AG "Environmental and Sustainable Management in the supply chain"
- Lucas Klooster, Sustainability and New Business, ABN AMRO Bank N.V. and Stéphane LeGentil, Director Center of Excellence Energy Solutions EMEA, Johnson Controls, Inc. "Working with stakeholders to create shared value in energy and finance"
- Birgit Forstnig-Errath, Director Collective Action, Siemens AG "Creating a fair market due compliance and stakeholder dialogue"
- Ramon Arratia, European Sustainability Director, Interface Europe Ltd "Product Sustainability: Strategic product development to increase the sustainability value for the customer".
- Patricia Vangheluwe, Consumer & Environmental Affairs Director, PlasticsEurope Brussels "Future Outlook: A sustainable world in 2030? The contributions of the plastics value chain".
- Franz Hölzl, Sustainability Manager, SPAR Österreichische Warenhandels-AG "Integration of Sustainability: What is the impact of sustainability in the supply chain of the European food retailer Spar AG?"
Paul Durkee, President and CEO of Inogen said "We were delighted to host Inogen's 21st WorldView Conference with our local Associate denkstatt, in the beautiful and inspiring surroundings of the Museumsquartier Vienna. The topics of the presentations were really thought provoking and delegate feedback from the event extremely positive. We look forward to hosting the next WorldView in 2014.